LOL. Man. The usual sights I get to see again at Jurong Point. Argh. Disgusts me alot.
Well syf is getting closer and closer. I wont really want to dwell so much into it. Just hope that we all do our best? LOL. Time really flies. Not any longer it will be May 11th. Judgement Day.
Well I was reading TIME magazine a while ago and I came across this quote which is quite interesting. Food for thought? '
Walls are more than just concrete and barbed wire. They are corrosive symbols of social and economic rifts and iniquities, divisions that eventually must be healed.' Hmmm. Interesting isn't it? LOL. Arent walls just walls? Well they are just barriers. Nevermind.
Damn. I just realised that i keep procrastinating my work. How am I going to pass my chemistry test this coming week? Im so screwed up again. Arh. I really hate Singapore's education system man. Hollistic education? Bullshit. But I think MOE will make it worse if they try to revamp the system. MOE, MOE. What the hell are you doing?
Ah. I'm just complaining for nothing. Insignificant anyway.
Night.